Are you getting ADJUSTED to the NEW YEAR yet?
What better way to get a jump start on your health this year than getting your spine aligned?
Seeing a chiropractor regularly can help keep your spine in good, functioning condition while helping you retain positive health, less pain, and more energy.
Check out these 20 benefits you could experience from an adjustment!
- Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Decreases the on--going inflammatory process associated with the subluxation.
- Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Speeds up the recovery process.
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc).
- Improves a person’s mood.
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
- Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
- Relieves / improves prenatal discomfort (if pregnant).
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
- Improves overall health and wellness for infants and children.
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
- Improves athletic performance (for ANY sport or training).
- Prevention ability for sickness, disease and pain.
- Improves cognitive ability (ability to THINK more clearly).
- Decreases headaches and migraines.
- Improves pain from TMJ and helps jaw range of motion.